- Air Conditioning Mechanic
Chair, Technical - Industrial Ed/ Professor, Commercial Air Conditioning Technology
- Four-year Apprenticeship
- 156 hours of classroom instruction each year
- 2000 hours of on-the-job training each year
- Qualifications for a Journeyman License
- Credit for prior training and/or experience
Apprentice Program Requirements:
- Apply to the apprenticeship of your choice.
- Must have a sponsoring employer (Program may be able to assist in job placement.)
- Must abide by the standards of the Apprenticeship Agreement
- Pass the Block Exam for Journeyman in the appropriate trade.
- Receive Certificate of Completion from the State of Florida Apprenticeship Section.
- Apply to County Building Department for Journeyman License in your field.