To expedite the change order process and not delay construction in progress, the president may authorize change orders in the name of the Board which:
- Involve no change in cost;
- Involve a reduction in cost; or
- Involve an increase in cost up to the amount established for Florida Statute 287.017, Category Five.
Construction change orders shall be reported to the Board and entered into the official minutes.
Final payment for a Board awarded construction project shall not be made until:
- The project has been completed;
- An occupancy certificate has been issued; and
- The Board has accepted the project.