Title: Ticket Discount for Full-Time Employees and Retirees
Based on Policy:
5.02 - Employee Benefits
Office of Primary Responsibility: Dean of Cultural Affairs
To describe the process that allows South Florida State College (SFSC) full-time employees and those retirees who have a minimum of 10 years of continuous full-time employment to receive discounts on tickets for Artist and Matinee Series performances as available
SFSC is indebted to those who, through their service to SFSC as employees, contribute to the success of the college. As a measure of the college’s appreciation, all full-time college employees and those retirees who have a minimum of 10 years of continuous full-time employment will be provided a 50 percent discount for all artist and matinee series performances up to two tickets as available. Discounts may also be available on other designated performances.
- Employees and retirees will be required to present a photo ID to the SFSC box office to receive discounts when ordering tickets.
- The Human Resources Department will provide the box office personnel with a list of qualified employees and retirees to use to verify discount eligibility for those requesting ticket discounts.
- Ticket purchase
- Season and individual ticket purchases may only be made during regularly scheduled times for those purchases.
- Dates for season ticket renewals, new season ticket purchases, and individual ticket purchases will be listed on the Cultural Program’s Web site and in other marketing materials.
- A list of performances for which discounts are available to full-time employees and eligible retirees will be available through the Cultural Programs Department.
History: Last Reviewed: 3/20/12