Title: Staff and Faculty Separation
Based on Policy:
5.03 - Clearance Process
Office of Primary Responsibility: Vice President For Administrative Services/Human Resources
To insure proper accounting for all college property and to facilitate the orderly release of all employees, including hourly paid employees, at the time of separation from South Florida State College
- Each full-time employee and part-time career employee is responsible for obtaining final clearance from the director, human resources when separating from the college. Final clearance is obtained for all employees by completing the separation clearance form and meeting all obligations to the college.
- Prior to obtaining the final paycheck, an employee must satisfy any financial obligations and return any college property or the value of such may be deducted from the final paycheck.
- The director, human resources will obtain the forwarding address of the full-time employee being separated.
- The immediate supervisor will obtain the forwarding address of the part-time employee being separated.
- The completed clearance form will be placed in the individual’s personnel folder.
History: Last Revised: 6/1/05
Revised: 12/4/01, 6/1/05