Title: Exit Interviews
Based on Policy:
5.03 - Clearance Process
Office of Primary Responsibility: Vice President for Administrative Services/ Human Resources
To establish a system for conducting exit interviews with departing employees to obtain valuable information that can help the administration in future selection, training, and employee supervision
The Human Resources Department shall conduct exit interviews in the following manner:
- The interviews will always be voluntary.
- The director, human resources or designee will conduct the interviews.
- The interview will be conducted in a private setting where the employee can speak freely without being overheard.
- A copy of the exit interview form shall be forwarded to appropriate supervisors.
- Exit interviews will not be given to employees who are discharged
History: Last Revised: 6/1/05
Revised: 2/6/02, 6/1/05